Improve Your Love Life... With a Financial Strategy?
You may not know this, but a financial advisor is also a relationship expert.
Here’s the proof: Ally Bank’s Love & Money study discovered that 84% of Americans think a romantic relationship is not only stronger but also more satisfying when it’s financially stable. What does it mean to be financially stable?
Here’s a simple 5-point checklist to let you know if you’re on the right track:
1. You aren’t worried about your financial situation.
2. You know how to budget and are debt-free.
3. You pay bills on time – better yet, you pay bills ahead of time.
4. You have adequate insurance coverage in case of trouble.
5. You’re saving enough for retirement.
If you didn’t answer ‘yes’ to all of these, don’t worry! Chances are this checklist won’t come up on the first date. But when you have the “money talk” with someone you’ve been seeing for a while, wouldn’t it be great to know that you bring your own financial stability to the relationship? It’s clearly a bonus (remember that stat up there?).
Everyone could use a little help on their way to financial stability and independence. Contact me today, and together we can work on a strategy that could strengthen your peace of mind – and perhaps your love life!
1 view0 comments